|Translate this page
Home / Health / Diseases and Conditions
Symptoms Of Ovarian Cyst Bursting: Uncovered
There is more than one way through which you can discover the symptoms associated with ovarian cyst bursting, by which you can ultimately diagnose this problem. Being able to focus on the symptoms of the cystic rupture can lead to its diagnosis as the clues provided by the symptoms could be vital in this respect, as they provide the first steps to the diagnostic process.
Although it is only your doctor who can correctly assess the symptoms, your self-diagnosis could first ring the warning bells that a possible rupture has occurred in your ovarian cysts. Being mindful of your condition may prove to be the principal factor in your receiving timely treatment and thus avoiding complications and ultimately ensuring your full recovery.
Symptoms and Signs
Women often ignore the first signs of ovarian cysts bursting because the pain and the discomfort that accompanies these ruptures are normally associated by them with menstruation or other related problems. But some specific symptoms do arise which can indicate that your ovarian cysts have ruptured. And anyhow, if you are aware of the fact that you are carrying ovarian cysts, any condition somewhat more extreme than normal should immediately put you on your guard.
Close monitoring of the position is the key to discovering the symptoms and linking them to the problem of rupturing. We would like to apprise you of some of the more common symptoms associated with the rupture of ovarian cysts.
(1) Extremely irregular periods: Women of childbearing age could experience highly irregular periods if an ovarian cyst ruptures within them. The periods could swing from being very heavy to being extremely light so such a condition, if it occurs, should be investigated immediately. Highly irregular periods often lead to other related problems such as weight gains and acne or mood swings or emotional disturbances and more. So even signs related to the above problems could really be a pointer to a much more serious complication such as ovarian cyst rupture.
(2) Bleeding: There could be bleeding which is unrelated to menstruation if an ovarian cyst bursts. This typically takes place when the rupture actually occurs. So any instance of unexpected vaginal bleeding, especially when the periods are not on should be viewed with suspicion. And even more so when a woman has been diagnosed as having Ovarian Cysts.
(3) Pressure on bladder: Some women will have the urge to urinate more often than usual because the ruptured cyst could exert pressure on her bladder. However they will find difficulty in passing urine however much the pressure and could also face discomfort and even pain while urinating.
(4) Pain in the pelvic area is another symptom of ovarian cyst rupture: The pain that accompanies a rupture is always more intense than that felt because of a common Ovarian Cyst. If such sharp pains occur you should get yourself checked immediately as they could be a pointer to other complications as well.
(5) Physical changes: Ruptures in the ovarian cysts could result in certain physical changes such as weight gain, tenderness of the breasts or a change in bodily structure.
(6) Vomiting and nausea: This condition can induce symptoms such as those found during pregnancy. A woman could get vomiting spasms, nausea and feel heaviness in the abdomen. Nausea could well be followed by vomiting and this condition could persist despite the use of conventional medicines. Other symptoms could include light-headedness, dizziness or fainting spells.
Although we have enumerated the most commonly found symptoms of the bursting of ovarian cysts, you should not allow any gynecological or even other physical irregularity to go unchecked, and especially if the ovarian cyst condition is present. Monitor your condition constantly so that these changes do not escape your notice and you can, consequently, get yourself treated in good time.
Working on the Condition
If the symptoms have been recognized and the condition diagnosed, obviously the ovarian cysts need to be treated next. However, not all medications, including those prescribed by conventional healthcare treatments, always work on ovarian cysts. The reason is that they only try to tackle the symptoms of ovarian cysts bursting or, at most, medicate the cyst that has burst. What they unfortunately do not do is eradicate the condition`s root cause and this means that there is always the possibility of recurrence even though they may have been treated and cured once. So, to obtain a more permanent solution, a more comprehensive pattern of treatment is needed and this can only be provided by the holistic approach.
Treatment with Holistic Approach
What the holistic approach will do is to work out an appropriate plan of action once the symptoms of ovarian cysts bursting are fully understood. The chosen course of action will be decided on depending on the severity and the intensity of the ailment and also the possible complications that may arise. This approach, with the multidimensional options it brings to the treatment process is more advantageous for the patients as it cures the condition naturally and also more efficiently. While it is true that in some complicated cases, surgery will remain the only remedy, a large number of these cases can only be solved if the holistic approach is applied.
As a matter of fact, if patients use the holistic approach, even cases where surgery is recommended by conventional medicinal systems, can be cured without having to go in for this or any other drastic form of treatment recommended by conventional forms of treatment.
Article keywords: Ovarian Cysts, Symptoms Of Ovarian Cyst Bursting, Treatment for Ovarian Cysts
Article Source: http://www.articles3k.com
Mary Parker is an author of the best-selling e-book, "Ovarian Cysts No More- The Secrets Of Curing Ovarian Cysts Holistically". To Learn More About Her Unique 3-Step Holistic Ovarian Cysts Cure System Visit: Ovarian Cysts No More . For further information visit: Ovarian Cysts